martes, 11 de junio de 2013

15 Cats Who Don't Want to Go to Work Tomorrow

When it comes to cats, you might think they have a plush life. Sleeping. Eating. Playing in boxes. Taking up skateboarding on the side. Having a lot of emotions. Biding their time until they're made into weird GIFs or awesome memes.

But professional adorability can take its toll, and even kitties sometimes feel the drag of waking up and heading to work the next day.

If you're less than enthused about starting your 9-to-5 routine tomorrow, commiserate with these kitties — they feel your pain.

1. I'm not a morning person.

Image courtesy of Flickr, Tomi Tapio K

2. All I really want to do is cuddle with my friends.

Image courtesy of Flickr, epSos.de

3. It's 9:16 p.m., and I'm already pooped.

Image courtesy of Imgur, felibbs

4. Just want sleep. More sleep.

Image courtesy of Flickr, Tom Thai

5. It's way too much effort to keep my head up right now.

Image courtesy of Tumblr, humoristics

6. The light, it burns.

Image courtesy of Flickr, Kelly Hogaboom

7. Guess I drank too much last night.

Image courtesy of Flickr, Brian Burke

8. Thinking about my life. I am disappoint.

Image courtesy of Tumblr, Suddenly Gifs

9. If I close my eyes and count to 10, maybe it will be Saturday morning again.

Image courtesy of Flickr, romana klee

10. I'm hiding where the alarm clocks can't find me.

Image courtesy of Flickr, Nika Vee

11. There are no hammocks in my cubicle.

Image courtesy of Imgur, Beeslo

12. Even the thought of sitting in an ergonomic chair is depressing.

Image courtesy of Flickr, akk_rus

13. Do I really have to go to work tomorrow?

Image courtesy of Tumblr, 4GIFs

14. Sigh. I guess I'll have to move eventually.

Image courtesy of Imgur, BlazingTWeeZy94

15. It's my 'I don't want to work' pity party and I'll throw a tantrum if I want to.

Image courtesy of Tumblr, minhyuks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario