sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

8 Tools for Hacking Your Productivity

Mashable's new video series, Behind the Launch, follows Vungle on its startup journey toward a June launch. Each week on Mashable, the Vungle team offers tips and lessons learned from its own startup experience. This week, the Vungle team hustle its way through networking and deals, and to be a true hustler, you can't waste time. Check out co-founder Jack's advice on how to hack your productivity with great gadgets and tools. Want more? Tune into Behind the Launch every Monday and Wednesday.


Startups are hard work; I can often find myself working until 2 or 3 a.m several nights in a row, then getting up to come in at 10 a.m. and start all over again. I'm quite a night owl and get a lot of my work done late at night, so getting up early can be tough. Unfortunately, the last Behind the Launch episode documented a day that I wasn't able to be contacted at 8 a.m.. On top of my long days, I'm ADHD, so it can be hard to keep it together. Fortunately, there are a number of gadgets and tools that I (and potentially you) employ to organize work routines more effectively. Here are my top recommendations. What is your favorite tool to use for productivity? Let us know in the comments.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario